Dear Sybersue’s weekly Wednesday video upload is a discussion on breakups and what you should keep from your past relationship.
Do you get rid of everything to do with your Ex or is it important to keep something to remind yourself of why you once loved them? Regardless of the way the relationship ended they were a part of your life for a reason; no matter how small of a reason that might have been.
We are personally in charge of who attract into our life, so whether you understand why at the time or figure it out at a later date, there is always a purpose or lesson to be learned with each person who walks on your path.
I am certainly not saying they are all happy lessons, but you needed to know something at that particular time to help you move into being an even better version of yourself! Acknowledging this will keep you centered and take you further up the ladder to your highest good.
Sybersue Loves to hear from you & will answer you back. Please watch the video above and leave your comments below or show topic ideas below this post.
Thank you ❤ sybersue
Susan McCord @The Dear Sybersue Advice Talk Show
Dear Sybersue Facebook
Blogs & Advice Column
What do you talk about on those first few dates? Is it OK to ask them about their last relationship and why they broke up with their EX? What if that is all they talk about???
I have received this question on my advice column numerous times! What is the proper etiquette when trying to get to know someone? First of all, leave the long checklist at home and let them talk openly without feeling pressured.
This is the time to pay attention to ANY red flags! Are they are ready for a relationship and are they really over their EX?
OK What Should I Be Paying Attention to?
- How much do they talk about their EX?
- Are they angry about their past relationship?
- Are they still sad about the breakup?
- Are they truly over their EX and talk about being ready for a partnership?
- Do you feel like you are the rebound person?
- Is the conversation forced or does it feel easy and natural? Is it reciprocated?
- How long has it been since their breakup?
- Do they not want to talk about anything in their past and seem emotionally closed off?
- Do they still see their Ex as friends and talk about them a lot?
- Are they talking about their ex but jumping in really fast with you at the same time?
Listen to your intuition! You know in your gut whether someone is being authentic or not.
There are always warning signs but many of us choose to let them slide because we try to give people the benefit of the doubt, or because we desperately want to be in a relationship!
There is a big difference between being too judgmental and being naive about someone!
Really listen to what someone says as you are getting to know them. If they say they’re not ready to be in a relationship, believe them! If they talk constantly about their EX they are NOT over them or available to start anything new with you or anyone else.
Always respect yourself and have some boundaries. Instinctively you know when things are going in the right direction so you shouldn’t have to second guess the situation.
If things are meant to be between the two of you, it will have a natural flow without having to sacrifice yourself in any capacity.
*Sybersue loves to hear what her viewers have to say! Please watch the video above and leave your comments below!
Susan McCord aka Dear Sybersue ❤
Dear Sybersue YouTube Dear Sybersue Facebook Blogs & Advice Column
Dating and Relationship Coach Dear Sybersue discusses the topic: Is Jealousy Becoming a Deal Breaker in Your Relationship?
Are you or your partner feeling ill at ease with each other as far as the trust goes between you both? Has something shifted to make you feel insecure with how they really feel about you or how you feel about them? Are they flirting with other people more often or are they pulling back romantically from you?
Relationships go through many stages over the years and if you want it to remain in a stable and healthy place you HAVE to communicate your feelings.
Yes, even if you feel wimpy or embarrassed with what is going on in your head.
Don’t shut your partner out, always talk to them about everything. Most problems can be solved quickly if you open up to them before those small things become much bigger things! They can’t read your mind.
Life has many ups and downs and we don’t always feel happy with where we are emotionally, mentally, spiritually or physically. We change every 7 years and that can be a hard thing to deal with as it doesn’t just affect the replacement of cells in our bodies. It affects our life in all aspects!
Jealousy is an insecurity that we feel within ourselves when we are dealing with personal changes we may not be happy with. We may not like our jobs, our health may be compromised or we don’t feel attractive due to weight gain or a big birthday approaching.
What are Some of the Jealous Emotions You May be Dealing With:
- Insecurity – You are not feeling worthy in you partnership due to where your life is at the time.
- Fear – You have feelings that your relationship isn’t going to last.
- Suspicious – The trust has changed in your partnership
- Resentment– They are dealing with their life much better than how you are handling your own. Things are happening for them and you feel unbalanced as a couple.
- Anger – This is a built up emotion in your relationship that is caused by ignoring the big picture. What has changed to make you feel jealous. You need to communicate this to your partner.
- Envy – Things just seem to fall into place for your partner while you feel left behind. They seem to attract everything they want towards them which makes you feel insecure.
- Reactive – You become very defensive towards them due to whatever is making you jealous of your partner. You lash out with sarcastic comments or criticism. You want to knock them down a little from their happy life pedestal.
Nothing good ever comes from being a jealous person except that maybe it is time for you to work on yourself to be a better person. Something is making you feel unsettled and when the green eyed monster rears it’s ugly head in your relationship, it is time to get to the bottom of WHY??
Don’t let it ruin your relationship!
Have you had a jealous partner or dealt with your own jealousies? How did you get past it? Please leave your comments below.
Dear Sybersue ❤
Dear Sybersue YouTube –
Dear Sybersue Facebook – Blogs & advice column
Dear Sybersue discusses a common pattern with many men & women: “The Chase!”
Are you addicted to going after someone who isn’t available or plays games with you? You think that it’s just a matter of time until they give in but maybe they just really aren’t interested!
You are spending all your energy on the wrong people over and over again by trying to win them over.You need to ask yourself why this is so important to you to choose people who really aren’t that into you. Has there been rejection or abandonment issues that have become too familiar to you from your past? Or maybe you are commitment phobic and the chase keeps you from having to be in a serious relationship?
Is this really what you want long term?
Maybe it’s time to find real love!
Susan McCord @ http://www.facebook.com/DearSybersue
The Dear Sybersue Talk Show @ http://www.youtube.com/c/susanmccord