Talk Show Host, Interviewer, Published Author, Dating/Relationship Coach, Advice Columnist, Blogger & Show Producer
Contact @ email@example.com
SUSAN’S 300+ TALK SHOW VIDEOS & Relationship Coaching:
What is the benefit of a coach? I encourage clients to create a positive self-awareness as they try to reach their goals in dating, relationships and life patterns that may be stuck or in need of a change. I offer an unbiased, safe, confidential and experienced viewpoint that friends and family are not always able to understand due to the deeper dynamics of what is really going on.
My Coaching Specialties:
- Understanding Dating Etiquette (things have changed out there!)
- Removing stale patterns/behaviors and old belief systems.
- Help you to understand the part you play in your life choices.
- Self esteem (believing in yourself and that you deserve great things!)
- Makeover assistance/suggestions if requested.
- Discuss past dating/relationship scenarios and history patterns.
- Assistance with Online Dating and Personal Profile.
- Gentle attitude adjustments. ( We don’t always know how people perceive us due to our body language or facial expressions.)
- Teach you how to flirt!
- Homework assignments to keep you focused between sessions
- A singles night practice session.
- Follow Up and Review (How it’s working for you and do we need to alter a few things?)
- Help you to refresh your long term relationship!
- Give you tools to move on after a divorce and improve single parenting skills.
As a mature woman I not only have life experience due to many of my own trials and tribulations, I have the educated tools to help both single men and women (of all ages) get off the couch away from Netflix and find a potential partnership! They aren’t going to knock on your front door so getting out and mingling is half the battle. I can help you gain the confidence to feel comfortable talking and networking with anyone you come in contact with. When you are happy and self confident, people will naturally be attracted to your presence. They will want to be around you!
I also help guide couples who need advice on how to rekindle a stale relationship or deal with a long term breakup or divorce. This can be a devastating time and leave people feeling very alone and sad. I can help you believe in yourself and remove negativity that may be affecting your everyday life; so that you can feel good about getting back out into the love arena again!
It is never too late to find healthy love in your life and there is someone for everyone!❤
- Dating & Relationship Coaching on Skype $60 per hour
- Private or Couples “In House” Coaching $70 per hour or 5 sessions for $300
- Group Coaching: Events & Private Functions – $250 minimum for 2 hours
- Discount Packages Available for 6 or more scheduled coaching sessions.
- One FREE 20 minute phone consultation.
I am available for TV/Radio/Book Guest Appearances & Co-host positions. My services as a spokesperson for networking events are provided upon request & greatly enjoyed on my part.
Blog and Magazine Contributor:
I can be hired to contribute Blogs, an Advice Column, Dating/Relationship & Lifestyle Advice to Websites, Magazines & Newspaper Columns and enjoy networking in all different realms of business ventures.
- I offer an interesting interview technique that gets people talking. Everyone has a story and I bring that out of any guest I am meeting up with. I care and genuinely make people feel comfortable & proud about who they are. I love diverse interviews with people of all status, cultures and careers.
- Anyone looking for an “Interview Host” to add personal videos to their own websites can contact me for this unique service I provide.
Voice Over Projects:
Including Commercials, Video Webcasts & Narration
I have been featured on CBC News, The Vancouver Sun, Vancouver 24Hrs, & Metro Newspaper, Skin Care Event Guest Speaker, Panel Guest for Dating Venues, The Lynda Steele Radio Show, The Vinney White Show News Talk 1010 Toronto, The Love Channel, Sex at 11 Rogers TV Toronto, as well as an Interview Guest on North Of 49 TV. I am also active as a background personality & photo double on numerous Feature Films & Television Shows filming in Vancouver.
Press Release 2014: Susan McCord VIP Member for “Who’s Who World Wide”
My Book Dear Sybersue: Paperback & ebook
I look forward to hearing from all Media, Broadcasting, Artists & Entertainment marketers.
Thank you, Susan❤