Can we have most of what we want? Why does life flow for some people but not for others? Is it really all about our attitude or self esteem? Is it luck?
Having it all is not the same for everyone. Some people want log cabins and solitude & others want a flourishing career and a winter home in Palm Springs.
Many people are very driven & make things happen to intensify their life and then there are others who make excuses as to why they are not changing their lives in a more enhancing way.
To them, it’s much easier “not” to persevere and have challenges, then to deal with the fears that come with continual change or risk taking.
It’s time to alter that behavioral thinking; you can have it all when you believe you can!
Things to Think About When Making Changes to Your Life:
- Self sabotage inhibits your success because you don’t believe you can actually do it or that you deserve it. You stop yourself from allowing things to manifest. Visualize yourself in a better place.
- Childhood demons or trauma can block your creativity and self worth but can also create a fight for survival as an adult. (It is always a good idea to see a therapist to help you deal with any painful memories that still haunt you.)
- A mundane and repetitive routine slows creative achievement; diversity is the key!
- Don’t be envious, judgmental or jealous of others. Learn from them! Ask questions and watch what they do.
- Don’t give up or feel defeated with anything you are striving for. Oprah became successful because people everywhere can relate to her. She persevered through hardship & childhood abuse. She is a mentor to many because she never gave up on her dream despite numerous obstacles! It wasn’t an easy road for her.
- Stop “living in a box” due to fears. We aren’t born outgoing & confident; we learn how to be. (Setting new goals on a regular basis will allow you to keep growing; which will also enhance your self-esteem.) We all have a choice on how to improve our lives. It’s up to us.
- Stay light-hearted and fun to be around. Being rigid or controlling about things may get you what you want at the time, but could keep you from true happiness due to a “high maintenance” attitude.
- Make a list of your desires and look at them regularly in order of importance. You may only have a few but they will change your life direction when you start to implement them.
- Settling for anything in your life including a partner will be a disservice to all aspects of your life. It will have a domino effect. Go for what makes you truly happy.
- Don’t wait for things to happen, make them happen! It’s perfectly OK to take baby steps to get there.
- When things are right, they are not that difficult. Every new situation requires a little work but if there is too much drama or negativity you need to know when to move on!
- Be careful how quickly you judge someone because everyone has a story and they are all worth hearing. Be compassionate & kind towards other people.
- Do not let your disabilities define you; show the world your inner strength and teach others how to understand them. The less ignorance in the world, the more we will learn to love each other unconditionally.
- Sometimes great opportunities are right in front of you but you don’t see them. Open your eyes with more clarity and allow these things to come towards you. You deserve them! We all do.
We have many more options today than our parents ever had and we need to appreciate that. We also live longer so why not make it memorable?
A few scars on your knees or on your heart mean that you have “lived and loved” and were not afraid to take chances. Eventually you will get it right when you “own” the life lessons that were dealt to you. There was something you needed to know so you can move onto a healthier & happier place.
Don’t spend your life regretting what you did or didn’t do, move on and appreciate each experience. Take the positive from each situation with you to the next level & keep soaring to new heights.
I believe you can have it all if you do not become complacent or stuck. It’s never too late to change up what isn’t working.
Once we reach 30, birthdays seem to come at much more rapid pace. This scares us and can bring out more insecurities of what may not be happening in our lives.
Diversity will keep youth on your side due to always having a fresh outlook; which will enhance your life on a continual basis. People will want to be around you because you’re interesting! There is never a dull moment hanging out with you!
It’s Important to Connect with Others:
Talk to each other, look at each other, smile at each other and say hi to each other. Stop stereotyping the opposite sex and appreciate their strengths & weaknesses. Only treat others the way you want to be treated.
I believe that there are no coincidences and that people you come across in your lifetime have a message to give you or you have to give them.
The faster you decipher these messages the faster you will be able to define who you are and what special gifts you have to share with others on your path.
What makes you happy?
Do you know your true passion?
What hidden talent do you have that needs to come out for all of us to see?
We ALL have a purpose here in our lifetime and we are all unique, beautiful and wealthy in our own way.
Never be afraid to be all that you can be; because life is so much more rewarding when you finally discover that you really are pretty damn incredible!
Yes I am talking to you!
One person can make a difference, why can’t it be you?
Susan McCord @The Dear Sybersue Talk Show
Does love NOT come easy for you?
Are you having trouble maintaining a relationship?
We are the ones who are responsible for choosing the people we allow in our lives but when a relationship doesn’t work out we still want to put the blame on the other person. Why is that? Because then we don’t have to look too deep into what is really going on!
Life lessons can be difficult but they are much easier to move past when you take ownership of your actions and personal choices. It allows you to grow as an individual and become a better person with each “aha moment.”
Staying in denial and continually playing the victim, does not help you find happiness. It keeps you in a stagnant and negative alignment with everything around you.
If you find that you are becoming jaded or angry about believing in love, then it might be time to take a long hard look in the mirror. Are you sabotaging your happiness because of a deep rooted belief or hurt?
Any prolonged emotion that you “take on” is something that you really need to deal with. It can be all consuming and can lead you into the wrong direction over and over again. Don’t ignore your feelings; work through them.
Watch the video above to help you deal with another broken partnership. There may be something that you can change to help you meet the right person and have a long term commitment.
It’s never too late to be an even better version of who you already are. ❤
Please leave your comments below to let others know how you handled this situation .
Today Dear Sybersue talks about Love ❤ the second time around. Don’t let past fears or anger prevent you from finding that special person who you can have a committed and loving partnership with.
You deserve to be happy so don’t sabotage that because you can’t get over someone who hurt you. Your Ex has moved on! Take back your power & move on into a positive path.
There was a reason you broke up and you will understand why when you let go of feeling rejected.
Humans are interesting and complicated as Hell sometimes. We spend so much time in a push/pull scenario! We’re not sure that we really want something & often take it for granted, but when it is taken away from us we change our minds and then all of a sudden we decide we do want it.
That is not our heart talking or our intelligence. It is our ego!
We hold onto to so much past shit in our lives rather than look forward to the new beginnings that we are being offered. When things don’t work out there is always a reason. It is something we needed to learn or change about ourselves to better our happiness.
Once you grasp this concept your life will become a lot smoother because you are not repeating patterns that aren’t working for you. You are accepting them and moving upward into a healthier direction.
Life is all about lessons and understanding why we attract things towards us.
We are in charge of our choices and we have the power to bring amazing opportunities into our world. Let go of anger, accept the lesson you were suppose to learn and move up the ladder to acceptance of who you are.
You are amazing and always have been. ❤
Why do people date before they are emotionally ready?
Why do we repeat patterns that don’t work rather than working through them so that we choose better relationship scenarios?
The reason there are many unhappy single men and women is due to their own denial about what is really going on inside their heart. There is a hurt that needs to be healed and nurtured before they can truly love someone and be loved.
It is very important not to bury your past heartache but to bring it to the forefront and honestly look at both sides of what transpired. You chose this person to be in your life and you need to understand why you did. What lessons were you suppose to learn? What did you take away from your experience?
Remembering the great things about your past relationship is a positive approach but you have to also be realistic about what wasn’t so great too. If it were a good fit, you would still be together now. They may have been a stepping stone to get you to a much better place down the road.
Susan McCord @ The Dear Sybersue Talk Show