Dear Sybersue discusses the topic: Is it Time to Take a dating Break?
When Do You Know That It May Be That Time?
- If you are starting to get jaded or angry and you are lumping all your dates into one negative category; you need to take a step back. “They’re all the same!”
- You feel like nothing ever works out and there seems to be a pattern of cloned people coming your way. You are the one attracting them towards you, which means you are putting something out to the universe that may need altering.
- You are starting to feel depressed and lonely.
- Your ego is taking over which can make you difficult to be around.
- You are sad and feel defeated. “What’s the point in going out when I never meet anyone?”
How Do I Do That? I Don’t Like Being Alone
Sometimes you just have to deprogram your thoughts and recharge your thinking if things aren’t working out the way you want them to. You need to be comfortable being you and learn to enjoy your alone time. Being happy in your own skin is such a wonderful trait which draws people towards your confidence.
They can’t help but notice you!
We spend a lot of time thinking about negative thoughts when we should be thinking about how fortunate we are in many areas of our life. Some men and women who have too much time on their hands need to have a project or hobby that keeps their mind alive with a feeling of purpose.
Do some fun things that keep you from thinking about what isn’t happening in your love life. Busy people have less time to ponder and sweat the small stuff.
It’s OK to take a step back, refresh your attitude and make yourself the top priority for awhile! Take a time out and when you feel ready to go back out into the dating pool again you will feel refreshed and have a new outlook!
Please watch the video above and leave your comments below! What have you done when dating wasn’t working for you?
Susan McCord <3