How Do I Know if It’s Love or Just a Lustful Infatuation With Someone?
I think it is fairly safe to say that when you initially meet someone you’re really attracted to, it is an infatuation that you feel. Sexual pheromones are very strong and can pull you in with a powerful force. This is what gets many couples jumping into a situation that can be very exciting but also confusing.
It is important to pay close attention early on to what message you are giving them. If you are starting off a potential partnership by jumping into bed too fast, it may set a precedent that is difficult to change as the weeks go by. Many new scenarios can end quickly when the sole reason for getting together is based on having a lustful sexual connection. This can be a commonality among many people who don’t pace themselves and take the time to get to know each other outside the bedroom.
Many women become emotionally attached when they are sexual with someone.
This can become a problem for some women if they discover that their partner is not interested in having a committed relationship. Setting a slower pace is very important when you start out with someone new because this will help you to figure out if they are on the same page with your desires moving forward.
If you are smart and responsible with how you let people into your life, you will pay close attention to see if there is a mutual connection and the possibility of having a future partnership. You need to build trust as a couple, or things could fizzle out just as fast as they started. It is an amazing feeling to be wanted by someone, but you won’t find out if there is more substance to this situation if you prioritize sexual intimacy over everything else.
You are here on this post asking, “how do I know if it is love or just a lustful infatuation,” which means that you are not quite sure of what to look for in a solid relationship. This is a question many people don’t know the answer to and keep getting themselves into dating and relationship patterns that don’t work out for them. It is so important, to be honest, and take ownership of what part you play in scenarios that are not happily progressing for you in the love department.
10 steps to take when you meet someone you are really interested in.
- Your first few dates should be outside your home. I advise that you go for a walk or have a coffee somewhere quiet without a lot of distractions.
- Pay close attention and really listen to what they say. If they keep reverting to a sexual discussion, that is their priority. Having a committed partnership is not.
- Avoid alcohol as it takes away inhibitions, which is a big reason for many early lustful hookups.
- Do not sleep with someone too quickly. This can totally mess with your emotional decisions moving forward with them.
- Don’t be available 24/7. I am certainly not suggesting you play hard to get, but it is important that you have time between dates to be objective and real, about how things are transpiring between you both.
- Make sure you are both looking for the same things in a partnership and that they are ready for love. If they say they are not ready for a relationship, move on from them. It is not your job to try to change their mind.
- When they are into you, they will make time to see you. There will not be a lot of excuses about how busy they are. Even if they do have a hectic week, they will plan a date ahead with you to show you that they are interested.
- They will be excited to see you and introduce you to their friends and their everyday life.
- They will make plans ahead of time and put effort into your dates together.
- There won’t be a lot of unanswered questions between you both. You are openly communicative and want similar things in a partnership.
When a new relationship is moving along in a reciprocated direction, you can actually feel the natural energetic flow.
When things are progressing well, it becomes obvious that you both want the same things, and there is a comfortable ease that is pretty special. You are respectful of each other and make your time together count. You truly look forward to your next date and think about them when you’re not together.
Sex isn’t just about the happy ending, but more about making love romantically and spending quality time together afterward. There is daily affection outside the bedroom that consists of hugs, kisses, handholding, and cuddles on the couch.
Paying close attention to someone’s actions in the early stages of meeting them is the most important thing you can do when you are dating. Your instincts know when someone is really into you or not. If you listen to your gut and move on when you’re feeling like you are a low priority, you will find yourself much closer to meeting the person you are meant to share your life with. You know what you want, so make sure you walk away from what isn’t happening with someone you are dating.
Please watch the video above to hear more on today’s topic. Thank you!
Sybersue xo <3
Private Dating Relationship Coaching With Sybersue – Please contact me @ https://www.calltheone.com/susan-mccord and message me there to set up a video call or voice call appointment within 24 hours. Thank you!
Susan McCord @ Dear Sybersue YouTube – Dear Sybersue Facebook
Dear Sybersue Blogs & Advice Column – Dear Sybersue Instagram