How Do I Know If I Am Ready to be Exclusive with Someone I am Dating?
This is a great question and something we should all ask ourselves before we jump into a committed relationship. Some people just end up in automatic partnership mode after seeing someone for a few months. “Hey, it beats the Hell out of being single and things are going pretty good so far.” I’m so tired of being on dating sites!”
Unfortunately, this is one of the biggest reasons so many new relationships end in an abrupt manner and people end up ghosting each other! They jump in too quickly without really getting to know someone. The Covid 19 pandemic has also added much confusion and loneliness to the mix!
When you are ready to choose a partner to share your life with, it is so important to take your time and pay close attention to what is actually transpiring between the two of you as a couple. The last thing you want to do is settle for a relationship just because you have decided it’s time to take the next step toward what you think should be happening.
It is hard enough to meet a compatible partner without the added pressure to get married and start a family. This is causing so much anxiety for both young men and women today.
There is so much going on in the world right now that has even the most confident people questioning their actions. The job market is in disarray and let’s not even venture into the housing price discussion! Financial insecurities are a big problem in many long-term relationships. This is even more of a reason to be aware of when you are thinking about being exclusive with your partner. This is one big conversation that shouldn’t be ignored!
Be careful you are not repeating dating and relationship patterns
One of the biggest reasons we date is to meet that special person that we want to share our life with. It is very important that we learn from our past scenarios so that we can move on to eventually meet that love connection.
Taking ownership of your actions and the part you played in those previous relationships, will help you move on faster to find the partner you are meant to be with. It’s not always an easy road but if you are paying close attention and learning the valuable lessons along the way, you will be able to clearly see a smoother path that just feels right.
There is no drama!
15 signs that you are with the right person
- You think about them all the time and can’t wait to see them again. You love being in their company.
- You’re very attracted to who they are and you only have eyes for them.
- You communicate so well that there are very few unanswered questions.
- You are both very open to discussing what you want for your future and you never run out of things to says to each other.
- As a couple, you are on the same page with your morals, values, and life goals.
- You make each other laugh and you have fun together!
- You are very compatible in the bedroom and you are romantic outside of it as well.
- You put each other first.
- After a disagreement, you both apologize and own your part in what transpired. You learn from what happened and move on from it.
- You support each other and are generally happy with each other’s accomplishments.
- You always have their back. You are each other’s rock.
- The respect you have for each other is huge! Even if you don’t always agree with all of their opinions you respect their viewpoint.
- There is no ego, game playing, or jealousy with each other.
- You listen and really hear what each other is saying.
- Your love is reciprocated and constantly evolving due to making each other a priority.
Please watch the video above for more information on this topic and leave your comments below.
Sybersue xo ❤
Private Dating or Relationship Questions for Sybersue? Please contact me via @ https://www.calltheone.com/susan-mccord and message me there to set up a video call, or voice call, appointment. Thank you!