Thank you for visiting me here at Sybersue’s Blog! Today’s post and video are titled: If Your Partner Keeps Pulling Away in Your Relationship Let Them Go!
If someone keeps playing the push/pull routine in your relationship they are not serious about having a committed scenario with you. It is not healthy to let someone have control over you while you sit back and hope they will eventually settle down with you.
You know you deserve more than this. If you don’t respect yourself how will your partner respect you?
Are you noticing there is more and more drama unfolding in your relationship, and there always seems to be something to deal with that leaves you questioning the security of your partnership?
Just when you are thinking that maybe your relationship is on the way to nowhere, your partner flips to the other side and acts as if you are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to them!
Here are 10 signs that your partner isn’t with you for the right reasons!
- They are all over the map with their emotions and actions!
- They use sex as a manipulative tool or stop having sex as a type of control, or a punishment.
- Your partner squashes your accomplishments or any goals you have.
- They want to see you when it suits them. Sometimes they won’t call, text or see you for days. If you are living with them, they quite often give you the silent treatment.
- They bail on you at the last minute.
- They don’t include you in some of the important things in their life.
- They may plan some events with you but don’t go through with them in the end.
- Tell you they love you sporadically or not at all.
- They want to take breaks in your relationship!
- They use the word “I’ instead of “we” when talking about their future.
If they keep playing these games or want to take a break, let them go!
These points mentioned above are huge red flags and should not be ignored just because you may have a few good days with them. Don’t be mislead by their seduction tactics!
In some cases, you might not be aware that you begin mirroring their behavior. When you feel them pulling back you start to play your own game of push/pull manipulation. So now you are taking turns playing who’s on top or who is controlling things now?!
This is so unhealthy and not how a relationship should ever be. A true partnership should be loving and equally communicative. Love isn’t about power!
Please don’t fall into this trap and mistake this type of partnership as exciting. It is a calculated, disingenuous and harmful place to allow yourself to be, and it can mess your heart up for a very long time.
Has this ever happened to you? What did you do? Please watch the video above and leave your comments below!
Sybersue xo ❤
Susan McCord @ Dear Sybersue Advice YouTube