If you are becoming repetitive and too regimented in your partnership you need to shake things up! Make a Couples Bucket List to Prevent Boredom in Your Relationship!
As the years go by people often take things for granted within their partnership and stop having fun together! Their priorities become about other things rather than maintaining the romance and nurturing the love between them as a couple.
Couples who play together really do stay together!
Regardless of whether you have children, pets, an intense career or any other time-consuming obligations, your relationship should always be #1! Nothing else is as important as your partner.
Be proactive so you don’t grow apart in your relationship. Always stay connected emotionally and physically.
Start planning events or outings that you can look forward to sharing with your partner. Create long lasting memories that will continue to bring you closer together as you look forward to celebrating another milestone as a couple.
Marking dates down on a calendar gives you something to look forward to and keeps you from becoming stagnant in your day to day life. We all have routines that we have to follow but we also have to prioritize the fun side of our lives as well.
Not sure what to plan? Here are 8 ideas:
- Plan a weekend vacation a few times a year.
- Take a weekly class together. (cooking, improve, guitar, golf etc)
- Join a fitness or yoga studio and work out together a few times per week.
- Plan a cruise or all inclusive holiday every 3-5 years and budget accordingly.
- Take turns planning fun inexpensive date nights.
- Plan a staycation at a hotel in your own city away from the kids for an evening.
- Learn something new together that neither of you has ever tried before.
- Choose something big on your bucket list that is exciting and out of your comfort zone to do with your partner: hiking the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Trail, Zip Lining, Go on a guided bike tour in France, wine tasting in Napa, California, snowmobiling at Whistler Mountain, or a culinary vacation in Tuscany.
There is an endless amount of things to do in our lives and not always enough time to do them all. Being creative is an exciting way to live, which means you always have something to look forward to that is energizing and invigorating.
Having a partner to share this with just adds to all the adventures and keeps you close. Don’t let things slide with the love you have for your partner. Yes, it takes work to keep those fires burning but if you grow together as a couple, you will stay together as a couple!
The grass is not always greener on the other side so water the lawn at your own home and watch how wonderful things can be. You chose each other for a reason, don’t let things fizzle out by not making a continued effort to show them your committed love. ❤
Please leave watch the video above and leave your comments below! I will always take time to answer you back.