In the video above Dear Sybersue discusses a relationship subject that many people have questioned themselves about at some point in their life.
Are you sure you are ready to be in a relationship?
Here are 10 Things to Think About When Asking Yourself This Question:
- Is your partner a big priority in your life?
- Are you ready to nurture this commitment or are you too busy to give them what they need from your heart?
- Do they fill a void that makes you feel more alive when you are with them?
- Are they in your thoughts regularly throughout the day?
- Do you smile when you think about them?
- Do you know the difference between lust and love?
- Are you still sexually attracted to other people and just can’t stop being a flirt?
- Do you really miss them when you are not with them?
- Do you get excited about a future with them and all the things you can share together?
- Are you on the same page with most things in life?
- Family values
- Financial goals
- Your careers?
There aren’t a lot of haunting doubts or difficult questions when you are ready to share your life with someone. It just feels great and there is a reciprocated love and respect for each other.
Don’t waste someone’s time if you are just looking for a part time romance. It’s not fair to them.
Stay single until you are ready to give someone your unconditional love and support. It’s OK not to be in a relationship!
Take time to work on yourself and be comfortable with who you are as a person; everything else will flow in the right direction.
* Susan Loves to hear from her viewers and wants to hear your views on this subject. Please leave your comments below this post! ❤