Do you really want to be in a relationship but you don’t feel positive about yourself or worthy of having love in your life? How do you remove this negativity and start to feel good about yourself?
We are ALL attractive and have something to offer, but if we don’t believe that about ourselves how will someone else believe we are a wonderful person?
Your self esteem is the foundation of your life. If you feel good about yourself and talk in a positive light people will want to be around you. If you keep pointing out negative things about who you are people may start to believe you!
How do you stop sabotaging love from happening for you?
- People gravitate toward others who are happy and positive about life; not someone who sees doom & gloom on a regular basis.
- By diversifying your life and continually trying new things, it will keep you from becoming stuck in a dull or pessimistic routine and more interesting to be around.
- Understanding you may need some professional help to work on your optimism and remove the negative comments about yourself and others.
- Put yourself in the company of happy people and happy scenarios.
- Don’t allow yourself to be a part of negative gossip, especially if it involves your friends, family or colleagues.
- Write down the things you like about yourself and read them out loud everyday!
Please watch the video above for more tips on how to change this up and believe you deserve love in your life! ❤
Susan McCord @ The Dear Sybersue Talk Show